Job Description One of our major healthcare clients here in NYC is looking for a .NET developer that has extensive experience connecting software connections to Active Directory. They will be involved in the design, development, support and maintenance of the software connections to Active Directory and Microsoft exchange. This is an immediate need where the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of IIS, Active Directory, LDAP and Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010.
On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for software development and coding of all infrastructure automation and identity management.
1. Design, develop, support and maintain software connections to active directory and Microsoft exchange.
2. Participate in design and code reviews, create and perform automated unit and functional tests, and solve production problems in a teamoriented environment.
3. Write clean, maintainable code using the best engineering practices in the industry today (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
4. Communicate closely with the operations team to ensure smooth and proper rollouts of all products and features.
5. Provide support of all production software in which you are currently responsible for.
6. Work closely with the business to develop new ideas and maintain existing code base.
7. Responsible for daily operational checks and process validation.
8. Self motivated w/little supervision.
1. Expert (35 years) in .NET C# language, C++, ASP.NET. , PowerShell in .Net , MS visual Studio , SourceSafe
2. Proficient (23 years) and strong understanding of IIS , Active Directory, LDAP and Exchange 2007/2010
3. Proficient (23 years) and strong understanding of algorithms
4. Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
5. Experience with and good understanding of SQL and Oracle or SQL server database.
6. Experience with and good understanding of Windows 2003 / 2008.
7. Knowledge in Java is a plus.
- .NET/C# LANGUAGE
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- LDAP AND EXCHANGE 2007/2010
- SQL/ORACLE DATABASE
- SOFTWARE CONNECTIONS TO ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Thanks for checking out this job, if you'd like to get more information, please fill out the following information, and we can get to work right away!